Lexus RX 300
+ Cars Lexus RX-300
+ Controls and operation receptions
+ Options and car routine maintenance
+ The engine
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The power supply system and release of the fulfilled gases
+ The power supply system
- Systems of release and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
The general information
System PCV check
System EVAP check
Check каталитических converters
+ Systems of an electric equipment of the engine
+ Automatic transmission and interaxal differential
+ Transmissionnaja line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Basic schemes of electric connections
System EVAP check
- Examine lines and system EVAP connections, together with a jellied tube and a cover (with a lining) a jellied mouth of a fuel tank on presence of damages and fixture easing; faulty components replace.
- Warm up the engine to working temperature and muffle it.
- Establish the vacuum gauge on the service union of a line of a purge of system EVAP.
- Separate a socket of electroconducting VSV of system EVAP and submit on the gauge pressure of the battery. Start the engine.
- Consider vacuum gauge indications – they should be kept in a range 9.35 ÷ 501 mm hg during not less 5 with.
- If the vacuum does not vary, it is possible to assume presence of leaks in a hose connecting VSV with the service union, or malfunction most VSV.
- Join socket VSV.
- Give 4 nuts and remove adsorber protection.
Press a hose of dump of air in the specified place and submit to a line pressure 25.2 ÷29 mm hg through the service union. In two minutes after giving of pressure the vacuum gauge should show 14.39 ÷ 16.45 mm hg At unsatisfactory results of checks it is possible to assume presence of leaks through a hose of connection VSV with an adsorber and with a fuel tank, or залипание VSV in open position.
- Make sure of that pressure falls at removal of a cover of a fuel tank. If pressure does not fall, it is possible to assume that the hose connecting the service union with a fuel tank is hammered. Disconnect the vacuum gauge from the union.
- Check up tightness of a fuel tank and its jellied tube. For this purpose disconnect a hose of line EVAP from an adsorber and create in a tank pressure 0.04 атм. Pressure should not fall within not less than 1 minute. Connect the removed hose.
- Disconnect a hose of line EVAP and a hose of a line of a purge from an adsorber. Disconnect from an adsorber a hose of descent of air and закупорьте a hose and the union on an adsorber.
- Submit pressure 0.04 атм to the union of a line of a purge on an adsorber and make sure of union EVAP leaves air. Connect to an adsorber a hose of line EVAP and a hose of a line of a purge.
- роверьте passableness of a hose of giving of air.
- Remove adsorber assemblage. For this purpose:
- Separate a socket of electroconducting VSV of the valve of a purge;
- Disconnect from an adsorber a hose of a line of a purge, a hose of line EVAP and a hose of a line of giving of air;
- Disconnect from an adsorber a hose of a line of ventilation. For this purpose press it inside, wring out clamps and extend a hose;
- Turn out 3 bolts and remove assemblage of a coal adsorber.
- Examine an adsorber on presence of cracks and other damages.
- Закупорьте the union of ventilation and, having left corked the purge union, submit to union EVAP air under the pressure of 0.02 атм. Make sure that air leaves the union of dump of air.
- Having corked unions of a purge and air dump, submit to union EVAP air under the pressure of 0.02 атм. Make sure that air leaves the union of giving of air.
- Create vacuum of 25.7 mm hg in the union of a purge and make sure that the vacuum does not fall down at closing of the union of giving of air. At the same time at opening of the union of giving of air the vacuum should accrue.
- Закупорьте the union of giving of air, create in union EVAP vacuum of 25.7 mm hg and make sure that air arrives in the purge union.
- Check up VSV systems EVAP, VSV the purge valve, VSV valve CCV and the gauge of pressure of fuel steams (the Section of Check of system of injection see).